The Atomos Flame Series delivers the world’s most advanced 7” field monitor, delivering the luminance detail of Log with HDR Post Production color accuracy for the first time in a field monitor. The AtomHDR engine not only resolves HDR brightness detail, with 10-bit monitor processing it also resolves 64 times more color information than traditional 8-bit panels. For Rec709 standard dynamic range scenes the 1500nits brightness aids with outdoor shooting as does the upgraded power management system that will keep you shooting longer in the field. Of course you also get the professional 4K/HD ProRes/DNxHR Recording, Playback and Editing that has made Atomos famous.
The Shogun Flame is a HDMI & SDI model with bi-directional SDI/HDMI conversion, Raw to ProRes/DNxHR recording for select Sony and Canon cameras, balanced XLR audio input/output and LTC/Genlock connectivity. It features the same above accessories as well as the XLR breakout cable for an MSRP of $1695.
The Ninja Flame is a HDMI only model with all of the above features and ships with a host of accessories including a HPRC hard case, a snap-fast HDR sunhood, fast battery charger, control cable, 2 x NP-F750 4 cell batteries, USB 3 Docking Station, D-Tap Cable, 5 x Master Caddy Cases and a 12 V 3A AC-DC Power Adapter. MSRP is US $1295.
Flame Series Key Features:
- With a Dynamic range to match that of a 10-bit camera LOG footage, AtomHDR monitors deliver the detail in highlights and shadows usually clipped on traditional monitors.
- A highly advanced field monitor even in non-HDR scenarios with 1500nits brightness for outdoor shooting, native full HD resolution and optional calibration to ensure natural LCD colour drift can be corrected over time.
- Record direct from the sensor in pristine 4K UHD (up to 30p) or record high frame rate HD (up to 120p)
- Along with recording the high pixel density of 4K, the Ninja and Shogun Flame also record higher resolution 10-bit colour information and more precise yet efficient 4:2:2 colour encoding.
- Recording to Apple ProRes and AVID DNxHR visually lossless edit-ready codecs ensure you capture full individual frames like film, providing more flexibility and creativity in post. Can be delivered to any standard – never worry about having your footage technically rejected due to the format again.
- Ready for real-word conditions with built-in armour protection, dual battery hot-swappable continuous power system to ensure you always have power and a raft of included accessories including a new fast charger and snap-fast sun hood.
- Atomos’s patented hot-swappable dual battery system for continuous power is backed up with the included power accessories (2 x 4-cell batteries, D-Tap adaptor and blazingly fast battery charger)
- An arsenal of creative weapons including focus and exposure tools, 3D Custom Looks, Waveforms (LUMA and RGB) and Vector Scopes ensure you set the shot up perfectly every time.
- XLR audio via breakout cables for Shogun Flame or 3.5mm line level input with audio delay, level adjustment and dedicated audio meters with channel selection for Ninja Flame.
- Supports affordable, readily available SSDs from the world’s most trusted media brands.
Call Texas Media Systems @ 512-440-1400 to reserve yours today!